As a result, China is Maserati’s second largest market in the world and the largest in Asia.
The best-selling Maserati model in China is the Quattroporte with 57% of the total sales. The remaining 43% of deliveries is split between the GranTurismo and the GranCabrio.
To further support this impressive growth, Maserati opened four new dealerships in Wuhan, Wenzhou, Xiamen and Tianjin in 2011. The Maserati dealer network now covers 15 cities in Mainland China.