The 2011 Maserati Trofeo Racing Academy will take place at the ‘Enzo and Dino Ferrari’ International Circuit in Imola during the preliminary tests for the 2011 Maserati Trofeo GranTurismo MC.
Date: 26/27 March 2011
Those wishing to formally enrol should contact the Master Maserati office:
- Tel: +39 0525 551138
- Fax: +39 0525 551140
- email: email@example.com
Price: 11.000,00€ (vat not included)
The price includes:
- Participation to the course according to the program indicated
- Use of one GranTurismo MC Trofeo for the whole program
- Damage insurance with limited liability up to max 5.000,00€, in case of accident
- Supply of technical equipment (overall, gloves, balaclava, helmet with intercom system)
- One night’s accommodation in a double room for one driver and one guest
- Hospitality and catering services on track for one driver and one guest
- Access Pass and VIP Hospitality Package for 2 people, for the first race of the Maserati Trofeo 2011.
The price doesn’t include:
Costs for the CSAI test and for the sporting license
Participants should hold a medical certificate that declares their fitness and physical suitability for a sports driving course.
The use of HANS device and the technical shoes are strongly recommended.
Special offer for the participants to the Maserati Trofeo Racing Academy
- 25% discount on the entry fee for the first race of the 2011 Maserati Trofeo
- Opportunity for the purchase of the Trofeo Racing Kit, including technical and sporty clothing