Maserati Extended Warranty
THE MASERATI EXTENDED WARRANTY
The exclusive Maserati Extended Warranty extends the warranty coverage for Maserati vehicles by 12 or 24 months, with no mileage limitations.
Available for the Maserati GranTurismo, GranCabrio, Quattroporte, Coupé, Spyder, GranSport and GranSport Spyder models, the Maserati Extended Warranty provides Maserati owners with worry-free enjoyment of their car up to the end of its 5th year of life.
The coverage must be applied for while the contractual warranty is still valid (within the 3rd year after vehicle registration), or in the case of the 5th year Extended Warranty, by the end of the 4th year warranty, and mileage may not exceed 100,000 km/62,500 miles at the time of application (*).
* The program is not available in the USA or Canada.
MASERATI EXTENDED WARRANTY CERTIFICATION
Along with the mileage and time valid for the activation of the program, you may apply for the “Maserati Extended Warranty” only if your vehicles satisfies the following conditions:
- The car has undergone all the scheduled and extraordinary maintenance services detailed by Maserati carried out by authorised repairers, as well as all the upgrading and/or recall measures announced by Maserati
- The car has not been involved in serious accidents or been tampered with
- The car has not been used for racing
- The car is not a stolen vehicle
VALIDITY OF THE PROGRAM
“Maserati Extended Warranty” coverage runs from the day after expiry of the contractual warranty (third year of life of the car after vehicle registration) for a period of 12 or 24 months, as requested by the Customer:
- it is possible to apply for 4th year coverage and subsequently extend the warranty to the end of the 5th year (*)
- alternatively, it is possible to apply for 4th and 5th year coverage in a single package.
Service during the extended warranty is the same as that provided during the contractual warranty. For further details and conditions see the programme booklet, available from the Maserati Official Dealership network.
In case of change of ownership, the Extended Warranty coverage is passed on to the new owner.
* The 5th year Extended Warranty can be activated only if the application is made by the end of the 4th year of the vehicle’s life and the vehicle’s total mileage does not exceed 100,000 km/62,500 miles.
Only for Europe, the Maserati Extended Warranty includes roadside assistance, available for the entire duration of the extended warranty period.
With an Assistance Centre available 24 hours a day, the Maserati Extended Warranty Assistance covers all European clients with the following services:
- roadside assistance and replacement vehicle
- homeward travel for passengers or provision of their onward journey
- recovery of the repaired car
- accommodation expenses
- repatriation of the vehicle
- money advance for essential expenses
- Maserati Services and motoring information.
For further details and conditions, see the programme booklet, available from the Maserati Official Dealership network.